The assignment was not meant to mock Muhammad or insult Muslims. It simply involved drawing pictures related to various Islamic terms: Koran, Mecca, Muhammad. The banning of images of Muhammad even at this level and with this intent is kowtowing to violent intimidation, which will only encourage more of it, and accepting Sharia restrictions on the freedom of speech. Neither one bodes well for the future of the Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School District, or of the nation at large. Most political, religious, and media leaders, however, are eagerly jumping on this bandwagon, selling out our freedoms in a short-sighted and ill-considered attempt to avoid “insulting” Muslims and “poking them in the eye.”
“CA District Bans Depicting Religious Leaders After Middle Schoolers Draw Muhammed,” by Trey Sanchez, Truth Revolt, November 5, 2015 (thanks to Bob):
Drawing Islam’s Prophet Muhammed has been banned in a California school district after 7th-graders were given an assignment that asked them to sketch images related to the religion.
According to the Los Angeles Daily News, a parent complained when her son brought home the vocabulary assignment that had terms about Islam printed (Koran, Mecca, Muhammed) with space provided to draw related pictures.
Read more: jihadwatch.org
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- WATCH: Chick Accuses Cop of Racism, Then the Body Camera Footage is Released
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN