The alligator that attacked a woman swimming in the Wekiva River Saturday afternoon – biting off her arm just above the elbow – has been caught and euthanized, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said Sunday.
The gator was caught at 12:25 a.m. Sunday morning, FWS spokeswoman Karen Parker said.
The attack took place near Wekiva Island, which rents canoes and cabanas and serves drinks from an outdoor bar.
The woman, who was still not identified, is 37 years old, Parker said. She was in unknown condition at Orlando Regional Medical Center after surgery.
Read more: orlandosentinel.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- LIFE COACH JAXI WEST: Tweets the Most AWFUL Comment About Texas Deputy
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Photo Gallery
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining