Carly Fiorina, the only female Republican presidential candidate, hit back at Donald Trump after he said that her face makes her unelectable.
While speaking to the National Federation of Republican Women on Friday in Arizona, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned Trump’s words from a put-down, into an asset by encouraging the audience to do exactly what he demanded, ‘Look at that face!’
‘Ladies, look at this face. This is the face of a 61-year-old woman. I am proud of every year and every wrinkle,’ Fiorina said to start her speech.
‘And look at all of your faces. The face of leadership … in our party, the party of women’s suffrage.’
In recent days, Fiorina has been rising in the polls and more importantly, she made the cut for the next prime-time Republican debate on Wednesday where she will face off with her other GOP competitors.
The billionaire businessman reportedly made the comments about Fiorina while being interviewed for a Rolling Stone article that was published Wednesday.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles