Carly Fiorina, the only female Republican presidential candidate, hit back at Donald Trump after he said that her face makes her unelectable.
While speaking to the National Federation of Republican Women on Friday in Arizona, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned Trump’s words from a put-down, into an asset by encouraging the audience to do exactly what he demanded, ‘Look at that face!’
‘Ladies, look at this face. This is the face of a 61-year-old woman. I am proud of every year and every wrinkle,’ Fiorina said to start her speech.
‘And look at all of your faces. The face of leadership … in our party, the party of women’s suffrage.’
In recent days, Fiorina has been rising in the polls and more importantly, she made the cut for the next prime-time Republican debate on Wednesday where she will face off with her other GOP competitors.
The billionaire businessman reportedly made the comments about Fiorina while being interviewed for a Rolling Stone article that was published Wednesday.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Watch: DREAMer Goes After Pelosi and Schumer, Thanks Trump Instead
- BREAKING: FBI Files Linking Hillary Clinton to SUICIDE of White House Council Vince Foster Go MISSING
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Computer Glitch Mistakenly Releases THOUSANDS of Prisoners too Early in This State
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI