At Sunday’s dramatic press conference at the Wyndham on International Drive – where he admitted to visiting ashleymadison.com to feed his curiosity – Orange/Osceola State Attorney Jeff Ashton was asked a strangely specific question of if he used other dating and/or swinger websites to facilitate the idea of extramarital affairs.
He answered something to the effect of – “I don’t even know how to answer that.” The full video clip of the press conference is below.
Later, he was asked what email address was utilized to log into AshleyMadison.com, and he refused to answer. He was asked if he had ever had an affair, and denied any in person encounters.
East Orlando Post was the first to break the story that has been profiled around the world. As part of our detailed research, we have determined that the email address utilized for payment purposes on AshleyMadison.com was [email protected]
Through further research, the East Orlando Post has discovered an account on AdultFriendFinder.com with the username “Barry5515” – with a “G” (Group) ending the username – suggesting that he was posting on behalf of himself and another party.
This means Ashton was potentially untruthful at the press conference, because a profile appearing to describe his professional and personal life can be found on AdultFriendFinder.com. A screenshot of that profile can be seen below. You can also visit the profile through an internet archive system by clicking here.
On the “Barry5515” profile, there appears to be evidence that suggests that the duly elected and sworn state attorney of the 9th Judicial Circuit, Jeffrey L. Ashton, was untruthful during his Sunday afternoon press conference.
First, it is worth noting that the account was established on November 30, 2013. Mr. Ashton was 56 at the time. The account lists “Barry5515” as being 56. Furthermore, this was the time period during which Mr. Ashton has admitted to being on AshleyMadison.com, feeding his curiosity about extramarital affairs.
The couple says they live in Winter Park. Mr. Ashton lives in Winter Park. Somewhat surprisingly, it says that it was last visited this week. It is simply not believable that this is a coincidence, although we would welcome a denial from Mr. Ashton.
From the bio at the link posted above:
“We are friends, married to other people, who do not and would not be interested in any erotic adventure. We realize that some do not agree with our situation, and we respect that.”
Read more: eastorlandopost.com
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- WATCH: Drake Defends Female Fans After Man Gropes Them During Concert
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- California Gunman Kevin Janson Neal had History of Violence, Instability
- Texas Shooting Survivors Say Kelley Targeted Children — Would Shoot Them at…
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- New Muslim Barbie Comes Dressed in Hijab and Hatred Towards President Trump
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- THE KILL LIST: Islamic State has Released List of American Cities They Plan on Attacking
- TERRIFYING: Family Trapped in Their Vehicle as LIONS Fight Over Carcass Under the WHEEL
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]