At Sunday’s dramatic press conference at the Wyndham on International Drive – where he admitted to visiting ashleymadison.com to feed his curiosity – Orange/Osceola State Attorney Jeff Ashton was asked a strangely specific question of if he used other dating and/or swinger websites to facilitate the idea of extramarital affairs.
He answered something to the effect of – “I don’t even know how to answer that.” The full video clip of the press conference is below.
Later, he was asked what email address was utilized to log into AshleyMadison.com, and he refused to answer. He was asked if he had ever had an affair, and denied any in person encounters.
East Orlando Post was the first to break the story that has been profiled around the world. As part of our detailed research, we have determined that the email address utilized for payment purposes on AshleyMadison.com was [email protected]
Through further research, the East Orlando Post has discovered an account on AdultFriendFinder.com with the username “Barry5515” – with a “G” (Group) ending the username – suggesting that he was posting on behalf of himself and another party.
This means Ashton was potentially untruthful at the press conference, because a profile appearing to describe his professional and personal life can be found on AdultFriendFinder.com. A screenshot of that profile can be seen below. You can also visit the profile through an internet archive system by clicking here.
On the “Barry5515” profile, there appears to be evidence that suggests that the duly elected and sworn state attorney of the 9th Judicial Circuit, Jeffrey L. Ashton, was untruthful during his Sunday afternoon press conference.
First, it is worth noting that the account was established on November 30, 2013. Mr. Ashton was 56 at the time. The account lists “Barry5515” as being 56. Furthermore, this was the time period during which Mr. Ashton has admitted to being on AshleyMadison.com, feeding his curiosity about extramarital affairs.
The couple says they live in Winter Park. Mr. Ashton lives in Winter Park. Somewhat surprisingly, it says that it was last visited this week. It is simply not believable that this is a coincidence, although we would welcome a denial from Mr. Ashton.
From the bio at the link posted above:
“We are friends, married to other people, who do not and would not be interested in any erotic adventure. We realize that some do not agree with our situation, and we respect that.”
Read more: eastorlandopost.com
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- White Chick Claims Police Arresting Looters is ‘White Supremacy’
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- ROAD RAGE: This Guy Wants Everyone to Know What he Thinks of Obama and It’s Awesome [PHOTO]
- Here is How Miami Police are Handling the Hurricane Irma Looters…
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- ANTIFA: Violence is Necessary
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- AUNT FROM HELL: ‘The Law Said I HAD To Sue’
- Woman Arrested after Trying to Flush Newborn Baby Down the Toilet
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- PERV ALERT: Group of Brooklyn Teens Grope Several Women
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles