In light of the clearly fact-challenged testimony Secretary of State John Kerry gave to a Senate committee on Thursday, one can reasonably ask three questions about why almost all the news media ignored the easily exposed falsehoods:
1. Have we become so accustomed to lying, deception, and duplicity from the Obama administration that a few more fibs aren’t all that newsworthy?
2. Does the vast majority of so-called “reporters” not have enough perspective or awareness of historical context to recognize lies when they’re told?
3. Are most media outlets so sympathetic to the Obama administration and its aggressive push for the Iran nuke deal that they’re willing to look the other way and not point out when a top Obama official fails to tell the truth to the United States Congress?
As the website NewsBusters points out, Fox News’ Special Report was the only major news show to focus on Kerry’s misleading testimony Thursday to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. The nation’s chief diplomat appeared for several sometimes contentious hours before the panel as he tried to defend the Iran nuclear pact that’s come under bipartisan fire.
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Female Gun Range Owner, Who Banned Muslims from Her Business, is Running for Governor