Senator [score]Ted Cruz[/score] has earned the endorsement of the largest Tea Party group in America. The Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund announced today they are backing the senator from Texas for President.
“We seek a candidate who shares our values: personal freedom, economic freedom, and a debt-free future,” said Chairman Jenny Beth Martin in a press release. “I am proud to announce our endorsement for president of the United States: Senator Ted Cruz!”
The press release contained quotes from various Tea Party leaders across the country:
“I was asked a few weeks ago ‘what makes a great president?’ I want our next president to have clear, easily identifiable, conservative principles, which he has lived with for his entire life. I want our next president to be able to clearly communicate his principles to America. I want our next president to have an understanding of the ‘levers of government.’ He should demonstrate a history of creative, constitutional, and effective solutions that have furthered his principles; and I want to be assured that he will continue to do exactly what he said he would do. And finally, I want our next president’s actions and principles to be guided by a spiritual moral compass. I think that man is the man I voted for in this endorsement process; Senator Ted Cruz.” – Frank Racz, Fayetteville, NC
“I have been a grassroots tea party activist for over 6 years, and I met Ted Cruz at a small event in Houston that several of our local groups held about four years ago when he was running against the establishment for Senate. He exuded a quiet confidence as I grilled him on why he was running and why I should support him. He told me he would visit with every grassroots group as he campaigned – and he did. He said Texas needed a Senator that would work for the people, and would stick to constitutionally conservative principles – and we did. He promised he would be that Senator, and we could trust him to do what he says – and we can. Over his four years in the Senate, he has fought for us on issues like repealing Obamacare and abolishing the IRS. I trust that Ted Cruz believes what he says and that he will do what he says! He has earned that trust from me, and he will earn it from all of you! I am honored and thrilled to be here in Iowa with the Tea Party Patriots to endorse Senator Ted Cruz to be the next President of the United States of America.” – Darcy Kahrhoff, Huntington Beach, CA
“It was 6 years ago, almost to the day, that I had the privilege to meet Ted Cruz for the 1st time in January 2010. Ted had invited a dozen or so members of the more active Tea Party groups in Texas for an early pre-announcement of his intent to run for the United State Senate. At that time both of our Senators were as much ‘Washington Cartel’ as they make them. In that room we were all fierce watchdogs, not ready for a new politician willing to deal and get along.
A couple of hours later, as we came out of that meeting, we all had sparkles in our eyes. The reaction was unanimous: ‘This is just too good to be true. Is this guy for real? If he is, we have found the most incredible gem we could ever have dreamed of.’ Well, during these last 6 years, because he first was my candidate, and then my Senator, I have watched him very closely, day after day. And yes, I can tell you now, we have not been disappointed. Ted is for real!
He said what he was going to do, and he did what he said he would do. He has been the game changer in corrupt Washington, DC. Ted Cruz has been a fantastic Senator who made Texas proud! Ted Cruz will be the genuine and strong President our Country needs to become great again! I am proud to stand by Ted and endorse him! God Bless Iowa! Please show us the road!” – Suzanne Guggenheim, Corpus Christi, TX
Read more: conservativereview.com
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- BREAKING: Massive Gun Grab is About to Rock 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients’ World
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Dude PUNCHES Chick in the Face — Was it Justified?
- WATCH: Obama JOKES About Scalia’s Death
- Will You Sign? Jimmy Kimmel Boycott has Over 150,000 Signatures — All Started When Kimmel Mocked FLOTUS
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- EXPOSED: Trump ‘Groping’ Claims DEBUNKED By The Details–Spread The Word!
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?