Gun stocks are on a tear ahead of President Obama’s announcement that he wants to use executive orders to implement background checks for gun buyers and sellers.
Shares of Smith & Wesson and Sturm Ruger are both trading higher Tuesday morning.
Read more: ABC News
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Dangerous Standoff With Armed Robber and Father Ends With the Bad Guy Dying
- Dear America: Would You Be Terribly Sad If Liberal California Seceded From The Union?
- POLL: Is It Time for Mueller to Resign?
- Roy Moore’s Accuser Admits Yearbook was Altered [WATCH]
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- READ AND WEEP LIBTARDS: Iowa Takes Constitutional Precautions to Protect Their 2A Rights
- Vagina Hat Wearers had Guest Speaker, Donna Hylton, Who Kidnapped, Raped and Tortured a Man [VIDEO]
- Kate Steinle’s Killer is Now Being Targeted by ICE