A little boy from St. Louis, Missouri died in the hospital on Wednesday after being rammed by a hit-and-run driver as he crossed the street.
Numerous drivers steered around Maurice Richards’, 11, injured body before somebody finally called 911 to help him on a rainy Wednesday night.
Maurice died an hour after he was taken to Cardinal Glennon Hospital in St. Louis.
Police say the boy died just one block away from his home and that he was hit at around 6:30 p.m.
Richard’s grandmother told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that she doesn’t know how long Maurice was out in the rain but that his clothes were drenched.
‘He was a happy kid. He loved to ride his bike,’ Richards told the Dispatch.
‘He loved to eat. He was mostly a meat eater. He liked to eat like his daddy.’
Read more: Daily Mail
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- BREAKING: Massive Gun Grab is About to Rock 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients’ World
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Dude PUNCHES Chick in the Face — Was it Justified?
- WATCH: Obama JOKES About Scalia’s Death
- Will You Sign? Jimmy Kimmel Boycott has Over 150,000 Signatures — All Started When Kimmel Mocked FLOTUS
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- EXPOSED: Trump ‘Groping’ Claims DEBUNKED By The Details–Spread The Word!
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?