In Seattle, the talk was of cooperation.
In a speech to American business leaders Tuesday night, China’s president, Xi Jinping, pledged to work with the United States to prevent cybercrime. Mr. Xi’s long-anticipated visit comes over increased tensions over what White House officials say has been a concerted effort by China to attack the computer networks of businesses and government agencies.
“The Chinese government will not in whatever form engage in commercial theft, and hacking against government networks are crimes that must be punished in accordance with the law and relevant international treaties,” Mr. Xi said.
Read more: NY Times Blogs
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- MUSLIM MIGRANT RAPES 10YR-OLD BOY: Claims It Was A ‘Sexual Emergency’
- WATCH: John McCain Dazed and Confused During Comey Hearing, This is Scary
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval