Comedian Chris Rock must have forgotten to check his facts when he told left-leaning newspaper The Guardian that police brutality “never happens to white kids” in America.
“It’s not that it’s gotten worse; it’s just that it’s part of the 24-hour news cycle,” Rock said of police brutality. “What’s weird is that it never happens to white kids. There’s no evidence that white youngsters are any less belligerent, you know?”
Somehow, Rock missed the constant flow of news from more right-leaning outlets on white kids getting arrested, even killed, when committing crimes.
The website killedbypolice.net, which tracks media reports of officer-involved deaths, reported that at least five young white men have been killed since the beginning of April.
On Wednesday, the day before Rock’s interview was published, 18-year-old David Johnson was shot by officers in Wake Forest, N.C., when he refused to drop a stolen handgun.
Read more: bizpacreview.com
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Senator Kamala Harris Completes ‘Democrat Stupidity Course’ After Tweeting this Moronic Statement on Illegal Immigration
- Identical Twin Studies Show the Only Gay Genes that Exist are Made by Versace
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Obama Repeals ObamaCare
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded