Swigging tequila from a fan’s hip flask, Madonna suffered another onstage meltdown yesterday as she branded ex-husband Guy Ritchie a ‘son of a b***h’ and begged ‘someone please f*** me’.
The 57-year-old singer, locked in a bitter custody dispute with Guy over their son Rocco, couldn’t contain her emotions during a second mumbling show in Melbourne, Australia.
Her ‘chaotic’ appearance at the Rod Laver Arena included an emotional plea to the crowd, begging, ‘Somebody take care of me please. Who is going to take care of me?’
After falling off a tricycle, she told her fans she had ‘messed up’ her songs, before joking: ‘You would think it was in my DNA,’ according to The Sun.
Madonna seemed visibly affected by Rocco’s decision to live with his father Guy in London.
She reportedly said: ‘If I have learnt one thing in my life, it’s just to go with it. If you just laugh it doesn’t hurt as much.’
The Living For Love singer went on to dedicate a song to estranged son Rocco, 15, whose childhood photo was once again projected on stage.
A source told The Sun: ‘Being cut out of Rocco’s life has hit Madonna hard and it’s clear she blames Guy.’
MailOnline has contacted a representative for the star for comment.
Last week Madonna’s representatives told a High Court judge in London that she wants to ‘heal the wounds’ in her dispute with Guy Ritchie over the future of their son Rocco.
Mr Justice MacDonald has been listening to submissions during private hearings in the Family Division of the court as the bitter custody battled continues.
Rocco was at the hearing on Friday – but not Madonna or Mr Ritchie. All three are represented by separate legal teams.
Read more: Daily Mail
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- POLL: Is It Time for Mueller to Resign?
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?