Swigging tequila from a fan’s hip flask, Madonna suffered another onstage meltdown yesterday as she branded ex-husband Guy Ritchie a ‘son of a b***h’ and begged ‘someone please f*** me’.
The 57-year-old singer, locked in a bitter custody dispute with Guy over their son Rocco, couldn’t contain her emotions during a second mumbling show in Melbourne, Australia.
Her ‘chaotic’ appearance at the Rod Laver Arena included an emotional plea to the crowd, begging, ‘Somebody take care of me please. Who is going to take care of me?’
After falling off a tricycle, she told her fans she had ‘messed up’ her songs, before joking: ‘You would think it was in my DNA,’ according to The Sun.
Madonna seemed visibly affected by Rocco’s decision to live with his father Guy in London.
She reportedly said: ‘If I have learnt one thing in my life, it’s just to go with it. If you just laugh it doesn’t hurt as much.’
The Living For Love singer went on to dedicate a song to estranged son Rocco, 15, whose childhood photo was once again projected on stage.
A source told The Sun: ‘Being cut out of Rocco’s life has hit Madonna hard and it’s clear she blames Guy.’
MailOnline has contacted a representative for the star for comment.
Last week Madonna’s representatives told a High Court judge in London that she wants to ‘heal the wounds’ in her dispute with Guy Ritchie over the future of their son Rocco.
Mr Justice MacDonald has been listening to submissions during private hearings in the Family Division of the court as the bitter custody battled continues.
Rocco was at the hearing on Friday – but not Madonna or Mr Ritchie. All three are represented by separate legal teams.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Black Panther Trailer, ‘World is Changing… Soon There will be the Conquered and the Conquerors’
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body