CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina got in a heated argument Friday morning after Cuomo said the Colorado Planned Parenthood shooter was influenced by her rhetoric.
“Do you feel any sense of regret about how you characterized what was going on at Planned Parenthood after the attack in Colorado?” Cuomo asked. “Because of what the man said which seems as though he was influenced by some of the rhetoric coming out of you and others that painted a very ugly picture and unfair one about Planned Parenthood.”
Fiorina was less than enthused about the question. “Oh, please. Really, Chris?” she asked.
“What happened in Colorado is a terrible thing, this guy is a deranged murderer, and I hope he is put away for life,” she said. “It may be that we should be classifying that as domestic terrorism as well. But that has nothing to do with the truth of what is going on in Planned Parenthood, and this is a typical left-wing tactic, to try and shut down the truth by silencing people.”
“The videos were edited, you know that,” Cuomo said.
“Actually, I don’t know that,” she insisted. “There’s been forensic evidence of those nine videotapes over and over again, there have been reports that say they are not edited.”
“Of course they were edited! Of course they were edited!” Cuomo said.
That led to a back-and-forth, where Fiorina eventually questioned Cuomo’s impartiality. “It’s clear what your opinion is, Chris… I think you’ve bought the Planned Parenthood line, hook, line and sinker. Good to know that.”
Read more: Mediaite
- Rand Paul: Donald Trump was ‘Large Financial Backer’ of Haiti Mission Trips When he Was Private Citizen [Watch]
- Senator Says Trump Never Made ‘S***hole’ Comment [Watch]
- Man Who Sent Hawaii into a Panic Over Ballistic Missile Warning “Feels Really Bad”
- Condoleezza Rice: The #MeToo Movement Will Turn ‘Women into Snowflakes’
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Millions Of Gun Owners Become Criminals in California
- Watch: Chelsea Manning is Running for Senate and the Campaign Ad Will Make You Cry with Laughter
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Activists Destroy H&M Store Over Racist Advert [Video]
- Poll: ‘No More’ Aid to Pakistan — Do You Agree With Trump?
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- Photo Gallery
- Lock Them Up: Trump Demands Jail for Huma Abedin and Investigation into Comey
- Armed Guards Surround Women’s March, As They Protest Gun Rights…
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- U.N. Labels President Trump a ‘Racist’
- Little Girl and Her Puppet STUN America’s Got Talent Judges in Most AMAZING Act