A Canadian man solved his own cold case — by suddenly remembering his identity 30 years after he disappeared.
Edgar Latulip was 21 years old when he vanished from a group home in Kitchener, Ontario, in September 1986.
The last time his mom, Sylvia Wilson, saw her son, he was in a hospital after a failed suicide attempt, and cops figured Wilson, who has the cognitive abilities of a child, traveled to Niagara Falls to kill himself.
But on Wednesday, Waterloo regional police announced that Latulip was alive and well, living 80 miles away from where he disappeared.
Police concluded that Latulip had some kind of head injury that caused him to forget who he was.
Read more: New York Post
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Mothers ‘Combat’ Rape Culture by Asking INFANTS if They Can…