God will be there to guide us. To make sure we are on a good path in life.
But God also gives us tools to help us in life.
And we have the answer to why God gave mankind the gun.
Ready for it? Here you are!
Nothing has ever been more accurate!
Need an example of what we mean?
Kimberly Morin reports that Seattle will be number one in “cities that do stupid things.” Last year, the leftist Seattle City Council decided they needed a huge tax on firearms sold within the city limits. All in order to study and decrease “gun violence”.
And what did they find? After the tax on firearms was implemented, the violence in the city INCREASED!
Fox News reports:
Seattle City Councilman Tim Burgess introduced the tax in 2015. It puts a $25 tax on every firearm sold in the city and up to 5 cents per round of ammunition. The measure easily passed and took effect January 1, 2016. Comparing the first five months of 2017 with the same period before the gun tax went into effect, reports of shots fired are up 26 percent, the number of people injured in shootings climbed 37 percent and gun deaths doubled, according to crime statistics from the Seattle Police Department.
In selling his gun tax to the public, Burgess predicted it would generate between $300,000 and $500,000 annually. The money would be used to study the root causes of gun violence in hopes of reducing the costs to taxpayers.
Clearly, the left’s wisdom is lacking somewhere…
This is what happens when policy is made based on emotions rather than facts.
During Obama’s tenure, the CDC was given $10 million to study gun violence.
And what were the results of this study? Well, not what the left was hopping for…
Guns and Ammo noted:
- Armed citizens are less likely to be injured by an attacker
- Defensive uses of guns are common
- Mass shootings and accidental firearm deaths account for a small fraction of gun-related deaths, and both are declining
- “Interventions” (i.e, gun control) such as background checks, so-called assault rifle bans and gun-free zones produce “mixed” results
- Gun buyback/turn-in programs are “ineffective”in reducing crime
- Stolen guns and retail/gun show purchases account for very little crime
- The vast majority of gun-related deaths are not homicides, but suicides
If the Seattle City Council would have read the expensive report, they would have known how silly their gun tax was.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we carry so many guns.