Arizona – A poll is being run in the statejournal.com, asking the following question:
Do you think the legislature should pass the bill that lets people carry a concealed weapon without a permit?
A gun reform bill, SB 347 is waiting to be signed by Governor Tomblin. It was passed with overwhelming majorities in the West Virginia legislature. Support was strongly bi-partisan, with 32-2 in favor in the Senate (14 Democrats voting in favor) and 71-29 in the House (20 Democrats voting in favor).
Internet polls measure the ratio of people who have enough interest to participate in the given poll. Polls that pit second amendment supporters against disarmists routinely show margins of 3-10 to 1 in favor of protecting or restoring second amendment rights. The current poll in West Virginia is running a bit low in those numbers, with 69% in favor of the constitutional carry reform bill, and 31% opposed.
It appears that there is a strong push by Michael Bloomberg’s organizations against the bill. I have been informed that phone banks have been created to pressure Governor Tomblin to veto the bill. Senator Manchin has issued a statement against the bill.
Read more: ammoland.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death