The indictment of Bill Cosby for sexual assault could play an important role in the 2016 campaign. On Comedy Central, leftist “fake news” anchor Larry Wilmore said even if Cosby isn’t convicted, a trial is a good thing. “For too long, the women who have accused him of this crime were not being listened to, because they were being silenced by a powerful man and a complicit culture. And, now, finally, regardless of what happens next, they’re being heard.”
A powerful man, a complicit culture: sounds like Bill Clinton – except the real “news” media will never turn on him.
None of Bill Cosby’s accusers were ever slimed by pundits. They’ve been treated with respect and with care because the alleged crime called for it.
But look how they treated Paula Jones. The body language from the start implied she was trailer trash and deserved it. Kathleen Willey? She was groped by Clinton, so she was more trash begging to presidentially pawed. Juanita Broaddrick? She accused the president of rape, and the media walked away, never wanting a real answer.
On November 22, Hillary Clinton had the denialist chutzpah to tweet this about campus rape policies: “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.” This from the same woman who oversaw “bimbo” patrols to destroy the reputation of any woman who alleged any sexual misconduct by her lecherous husband.
On January 6, Juanita Broaddrick responded on Twitter: “I was 35 when Ark. Attorney General Bill Clinton raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away.”
Read more: newsbusters.org
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment