Donald Trump wants Americans to know he is not to blame for his attacks on other Republicans.
The 2016 Republican presidential front-runner appeared on ABC’s “This Week” and told host Jonathan Karl his shots on his opponents are merely self-defense.
“Every attack I made was a counter punch,” Trump told Karl. “They attacked me first and I hit them back, and maybe harder than they hit me, but the fact is I’ve been attacked pretty viciously by some of these guys.”
Read more: bizpacreview.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Couple Caught Sexually Abusing Their Kids and Family Dog
- Parkland High School: Broward County Sheriff Captain Who Ordered Officers to Secure “Perimeter” Identified
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- Poll: Should NFL Fans Get a Refund if Players Kneel During Anthem?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Dropped: Charges Against the Bundy Family are Dismissed
- Tinder Date Turns to Homicide: ‘Mama’s Boy’ Dismembers Woman’s Body
- DOJ Unleashes More Documents on Operation Fast & Furious