The girl was taken to the hospital but there is no word yet on her condition. Thankfully this creep was caught before he did anything else to her. Lock him up and throw away the key!
Police in Chicago say a man choked an eight-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant.
According to WLS-TV, the girl was with her mother at a Jason’s Deli restaurant in Chicago’s South Loop when she went by herself to use the restroom on May 7.
Her mom reportedly heard a scream from the bathroom and ran in to find a man carrying her unconscious daughter into a stall.
Reese Hartstirn, 33, was subdued by others inside the eatery until police arrived.