A U.K. mother-daughter duo have spent over $86,000 on matching plastic surgery to look like their idol, British model Katie Price.
Daughter Kayla Morris, now 20, first expressed interest in getting breast enlargement surgery when she was 11 – and her mom Georgina Clarke supported her fully.
“I was pleased Kayla wanted surgery and wanted a boob job,” Clarke, 38, tells New Dog Media in a new video. “I was glad because I wanted her to be like that kind of person.”
Morris started stripping in a Birmingham, England, club at 17 and eventually met a “sugar daddy” who paid for her and her mother’s cosmetic procedures.
Read more: people.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- VIDEO: Armed Citizen Kills Restaurant Shooter
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation