In a letter dated Thursday, Republican Sens. Jeff Sessions of Alabama and Ted Cruz of Texas demanded that Obama administration officials release immigration records of of the San Bernardino shooters, arguing that they would be germane to the debate on funding the Syrian refugee program.
Although San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook was a U.S.-born citizen, CBS News reported that his Saudi-born wife, Tashfeen Malik, was vetted by Department of Homeland Security counterterrorism screening.
“In our struggle against terrorism, we are dealing with an enemy that has shown it is not only capable of bypassing U.S. screening, but of recruiting and radicalizing Muslim migrants after their entry to the United States,” the senators said in their letter.
“The recruitment of terrorists in the U.S. is not limited to adult migrants, but to their young children and to their U.S.-born children, which is why family immigration history is necessary to understand the nature of the threat.”
Read more: BizPac Review
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- WATCH: City Inspector Demands Store Owner REMOVE U.S. Military Flags, Insults Veteran at Store
- Professor Jubilant Over Barbara Bush’s Death: “I’m Happy the Witch is Dead” — Continues With Very Obscene Comments
- Breaking News: DOJ Submits Criminal Referral for Andrew McCabe — Leaked Info to “Advance Personal Interests”
- THE WOMAN OBAMA DIDN’T BOTHER TO SAVE: Escaped ISIS Sex Slave Reveals How U.S. Hostage Kayla Mueller was Brutally Tortured
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- WATCH: Gun Rights Chick Gives David Hogg a Verbal Spanking in Epic Rant
- THE IRONY: Alexander Hamilton, Who Created the US Monetary System, to be Replaced by a Woman on the $10 Bill
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- DO THE MATH: The Most Expensive ‘Trump Wall’ Would Still be CHEAPER Than Illegal Immigration
- WATCH: David Hogg Attacks Gun Owners in Profanity Laced Rant
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Censorship of YouTube Stars Diamond and Silk was ‘Enforcement Error’