CNN’s growing reputation as a dishonest, hard-left cable news network has come home to roost. Although the left-wing cable news network hyped the hell out of scoring the first national interview with Democrat presidential contender Hillary Clinton, Brianna Keilar’s cowardly, shallow, and partisan interview actually earned lower than normal ratings.
Ratings for [The Situation Room] were basically par for the course at 5pm, only slightly down compared to usual; the interview brought 153,000 demo viewers in.
When it aired at 8pm on AC360, however, that was perhaps the biggest drop-off. The repeat of the interview on Cooper’s show had 167,00 demo viewers – which is 37,000 fewer viewers than 360‘s average for the past quarter.
Why would any sensible adult, regardless of their political stance, tune in to watch Hillary Clinton interviewed on CNN by anyone other than Jake Tapper?
Read more: breitbart.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- WATCH: Chick Accuses Cop of Racism, Then the Body Camera Footage is Released
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN