Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.
FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.
MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.
Read more: washingtontimes.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- WATCH: Chick Accuses Cop of Racism, Then the Body Camera Footage is Released
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN