A dying dad wrote a heartbreaking note telling his daughters he loved them as he waited two hours for an ambulance.
Ronald Volante pulled the alarm cord in his sheltered housing accommodation after suffering heart failure last November.
But paramedics took 100 minutes to reach him after his call was downgraded to ‘low priority’ after operators failed to pass on his medical history.
And by the time they got to his Merseyside flat, the 74-year-old had passed away.
In his last moments Mr Volante was able to write a message to his two daughters on the back of an envelope.
Read more: itv.com
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery
- Chelsea Clinton Falls For Bannon’s Joke — Goes On Bizarre Twitter Rant