A dying dad wrote a heartbreaking note telling his daughters he loved them as he waited two hours for an ambulance.
Ronald Volante pulled the alarm cord in his sheltered housing accommodation after suffering heart failure last November.
But paramedics took 100 minutes to reach him after his call was downgraded to ‘low priority’ after operators failed to pass on his medical history.
And by the time they got to his Merseyside flat, the 74-year-old had passed away.
In his last moments Mr Volante was able to write a message to his two daughters on the back of an envelope.
Read more: itv.com
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?