A woman who was apparently motivated by revenge accused a police officer of yelling and pulling a gun on her during a traffic stop in October, but dashcam video later revealed she’d lied about the entire incident, police said.
Hyacinth Peccoo, 50, of Irvington, was charged with making a false report to law enforcement after police reviewed the dashcam video of the traffic stop from Officer Daniel Caffrey’s vehicle, Capt. Chris DePuyt said.
Peccoo, he said, went to police headquarters on Oct. 28 and made a complaint about Caffrey, who had pulled her over for failing to stop at a stop sign. Peccoo disputed the stop and claimed she had stopped at the sign, DePuyt said.
Read more: nj.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant