A woman who was apparently motivated by revenge accused a police officer of yelling and pulling a gun on her during a traffic stop in October, but dashcam video later revealed she’d lied about the entire incident, police said.
Hyacinth Peccoo, 50, of Irvington, was charged with making a false report to law enforcement after police reviewed the dashcam video of the traffic stop from Officer Daniel Caffrey’s vehicle, Capt. Chris DePuyt said.
Peccoo, he said, went to police headquarters on Oct. 28 and made a complaint about Caffrey, who had pulled her over for failing to stop at a stop sign. Peccoo disputed the stop and claimed she had stopped at the sign, DePuyt said.
Read more: nj.com
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Delta and United Airlines Drop Their NRA Connections — Several Other Companies Too
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Nikolas Cruz to Plead GUILTY for Mass Shooting, Will He Avoid Death Penalty?
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Man Claims He is a ‘9yr-Old Trapped’ in a Man’s Body After Being Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Children