Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s lead widened in New Hampshire just days before the primary, according to the latest CNN/WMUR tracking poll.
Thirty-three percent of likely Republican primary voters said they support Trump, giving the billionaire a 17-point lead over his closest GOP rival. Trump gained 5 points from a similar tracking poll last week.
Trump now has more than double the support of Sen. [score]Marco Rubio[/score], who came in second with 16 percent support.
Read more: The Hill
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- Second Amendment Group Has Surge of Membership at 1200% for 18-20 Year-Olds
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Black Panther Trailer, ‘World is Changing… Soon There will be the Conquered and the Conquerors’
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath