A couple of weeks ago I got a flurry of appeal letters from ministries asking me to financially help them help the “refugees” fleeing the crap-hole called Syria.
The ministries hit me with the normative guilt-trip noise about “what would Jesus do?”; that “any good Christian worth their salt would definitely help the suffering refugees”; and that if the reader/me didn’t help these “refugees” then they/I suck as a Christian.
That’s not exactly what the letter said, but that was the gist of it.
Now, I know my tightly wound evangelical bros out there don’t think that I’m “saved” because I own a cigar company, openly enjoy alcohol and I, occasionally, can and do out cuss a stevedore, but I do try to please Jesus as much as a fallen critter can.
In addition, I’m well aware that my Catholic amigos think I have the soul of a heretic because I’m a fan of Calvin’s TULIP, but I too would like to inform them that, believe it or not, I’m sold, lock-stock-and-two-smokin’-barrels, on following the rebel from Galilee.
With all of that said … I would love to help people, especially folks suffering under the ignoble muck storm which is Islam, but from my perch these “poor refugees” look like psycho-terrorists, who are not “fleeing for their lives” but purposefully infiltrating Western Civilization in order to make it sink like Bruce Jenner’s new hooters soon will.
Matter of fact, ever since this mass migration to Europe from Syria has occurred, we’ve been following it over at my outfitClashDaily.com quite religiously.
From what I’ve been able to deduce from the various news feeds from all over the planet, minus CNN, MSNBC and Glenn Beck’s show, is that these “poor refugees” don’t seem like they’re looking too arduously for help with a willingness to assimilate into their “saving” nation.
For instance, here’s what I have had a problem with:
- The “poor refugee” pics I’ve seen seem to be filled with 18-45 year old, miffed Muslim men who look bat-crap crazy, entitled and angry at their receiving country.
- Pardon me for being a skeptic, but when the “refugees”… “convert” … to Christianity, simply to appease and receive the perks — namely food and money — from the nation in which they’re currently flooding, I question their sincerity.
Read more: Clash Daily
- HIT THE ROAD: Obama Ends Fundraising Event for Kids with Cancer for this Absurd Reason
- WATCH: Roseanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel to “Zip That F***ing Lip,” When it Comes to Bashing Trump
- Man Named Alek Minassian Plows Pedestrians With Van — Kills 10 and Injures 15
- Bush Bashing Professor Randa Jarrar Will NOT be Punished by Fresno State
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- Fancy Po Po: Dubai Police Sport Google Glasses while Driving Lamborghinis
- Loretta Lynch Slams Comey in Public Statement
- Report: Man Uses AR-15 to Save a Life
- TED CRUZ: Answered the Same Question Ben Carson did about a ‘Muslim President’, His Response Might Shock You
- WATCH: City Inspector Demands Store Owner REMOVE U.S. Military Flags, Insults Veteran at Store
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- SUSPECT ‘DOWN’: Black SUV Shot to Bits by Authorities in San Bernardino
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING! U.S. Citizens Sign a Petition to Replace the AMERICAN Flag
- State County to Assign Armed Guards to Every Public School
- CAUGHT: Delusional, Taylor Swift Obsessed Gunman Kills 4 in Waffle House — Only Wearing a Jacket
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events