A couple of weeks ago I got a flurry of appeal letters from ministries asking me to financially help them help the “refugees” fleeing the crap-hole called Syria.
The ministries hit me with the normative guilt-trip noise about “what would Jesus do?”; that “any good Christian worth their salt would definitely help the suffering refugees”; and that if the reader/me didn’t help these “refugees” then they/I suck as a Christian.
That’s not exactly what the letter said, but that was the gist of it.
Now, I know my tightly wound evangelical bros out there don’t think that I’m “saved” because I own a cigar company, openly enjoy alcohol and I, occasionally, can and do out cuss a stevedore, but I do try to please Jesus as much as a fallen critter can.
In addition, I’m well aware that my Catholic amigos think I have the soul of a heretic because I’m a fan of Calvin’s TULIP, but I too would like to inform them that, believe it or not, I’m sold, lock-stock-and-two-smokin’-barrels, on following the rebel from Galilee.
With all of that said … I would love to help people, especially folks suffering under the ignoble muck storm which is Islam, but from my perch these “poor refugees” look like psycho-terrorists, who are not “fleeing for their lives” but purposefully infiltrating Western Civilization in order to make it sink like Bruce Jenner’s new hooters soon will.
Matter of fact, ever since this mass migration to Europe from Syria has occurred, we’ve been following it over at my outfitClashDaily.com quite religiously.
From what I’ve been able to deduce from the various news feeds from all over the planet, minus CNN, MSNBC and Glenn Beck’s show, is that these “poor refugees” don’t seem like they’re looking too arduously for help with a willingness to assimilate into their “saving” nation.
For instance, here’s what I have had a problem with:
- The “poor refugee” pics I’ve seen seem to be filled with 18-45 year old, miffed Muslim men who look bat-crap crazy, entitled and angry at their receiving country.
- Pardon me for being a skeptic, but when the “refugees”… “convert” … to Christianity, simply to appease and receive the perks — namely food and money — from the nation in which they’re currently flooding, I question their sincerity.
Read more: Clash Daily
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- American Airlines Flight Bursts into Flames During Takeoff in Chicago
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”