The head of Iran’s atomic energy organization announced on Tuesday that the Islamic Republic, with assistance from Russia and China, will move forward on the construction of two new nuclear power plants, according to comments published in Iranian state-controlled media.
Ali Akbar Salehi, who heads the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, told Iranian reporters that construction on these new nuclear plants will begin in the “near future,” according to Fars News Agency.
“Construction of two 1000-MW power plants will start soon,” Salehi was quoted as saying. “We will build two other small power plants too in cooperation with China,” he added.
Read more: freebeacon.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining