This morning, Britain First leader Paul Golding was logged out of his Facebook account and given a slap on the wrist by Facebook moderators.
The reason given?
Because he posted an image of toilet paper with the Islamic State flag design on it with the caption: “Soon to be stocked in the Britain First shop!”
The question we have for Facebook: Is this some kind of wind-up? Or is your “Community Standards” department based in Raqqa?
Is criticism of the Islamic State now not allowed under Facebook’s “Community Standards”?
Read more: britainfirst.org
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Maxine Waters: ‘I think too much credit is given to presidents about how the markets are working…’
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- Trump Cuts Budget for Major U.N. Project!
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- Hillary Clinton is ‘Done With Being a Candidate’
- Buffalo Bill’s Personal Armory
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis