This morning, Britain First leader Paul Golding was logged out of his Facebook account and given a slap on the wrist by Facebook moderators.
The reason given?
Because he posted an image of toilet paper with the Islamic State flag design on it with the caption: “Soon to be stocked in the Britain First shop!”
The question we have for Facebook: Is this some kind of wind-up? Or is your “Community Standards” department based in Raqqa?
Is criticism of the Islamic State now not allowed under Facebook’s “Community Standards”?
Read more: britainfirst.org
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE