New Hampshire has become the second state to cancel state taxpayer funding for the Planned Parenthood abortion business after multiple expose’ videos have caught the abortion business selling the body parts of aborted babies. The Granite State follows Louisiana, where pro-life Governor Bobby Jindal made the decision to cancel Medicaid funding to the abortion company.
In New Hampshire, the Republican-led Executive Council has rejected roughly $650,000 in state taxpayer funding for the abortion company. The move follows Senate Democrats defeating a bill to de-fund Planned Parenthood.
A local news report indicated, “GOP councilor Chris Sununu, who has supported Planned Parenthood in the past, voted against the contract, saying the state should be investigating the practices of Planned Parenthood of Northern New England.”
“This vote eliminates about a third of Planned Parenthood’s funding, as it also receives money through federal contract,” the report continued.
NHGOP chair Jennifer Horn also issued a statement:
“The appalling videos showing Planned Parenthood executives discussing the sale of human body parts have raised serious and legitimate concerns. Instead of calling for an investigation of Planned Parenthood’s potentially criminal activity, Governor Hassan has turned a blind eye to this controversy and tried to give more taxpayer dollars to this scandal-plagued organization.
“This isn’t a matter of being pro-choice or pro-life. It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity. We applaud Councilors Sununu, Wheeler and Kenney for standing up for taxpayers by refusing to fund Planned Parenthood and calling for an official investigation of its practices. It’s time for Governor Hassan to put politics aside and work with the Commissioner of Health and Human Services and the Executive Council to identify alternative health care providers to cover the services that were included in this contract.”
Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Casey Mattoxtold LifeNews he;s elated by the decision.
“The people of New Hampshire should not be forced to fund a billion-dollar corporation that was caught on camera negotiating the sale of baby body parts. The New Hampshire Executive Council should therefore be commended for ending the use of state taxpayer dollars for such barbarism. No one should miss the horrific reality of what Planned Parenthood does behind closed doors, as revealed in the recently released undercover videos. Our tax dollars should fund local public health clinics, not corporate welfare for Planned Parenthood. We join the call of Cornerstone Action and others for New Hampshire’s attorney general to thoroughly investigate Planned Parenthood.”
Cornerstone Action Executive Director Bryan McCormack was also happy about the decision to cut Planned Parenthood funding.
Read more: Life News
- A Furious Mike Pence Takes on McCain After Senator Saved Obamacare [WATCH]
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Kimg Jong-un Replies to Trump: Plans to “Tame” the President with “Fire”
- BYE-BYE: UC Berkeley Loses Major Donor, Says It’s ‘For My Safety’
- Hillary Clinton is ‘Done With Being a Candidate’
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- DANG: Black Trump Girls are Bullied by MSNBC and Their Comeback is HILARIOUS [Video]
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Not So Sharp: Masked Robbers Attempt to Hold Up Bar Filled With Policemen
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- DOJ Will Not Investigate IRS for Targeting Conservative Groups
- ‘WHY DOVES CRY’: Madonna’s Underwhelming Tribute Performance for PRINCE has the Internet EXPLODING [VIDEO]
- Millennial Chick Mocks Hillary, Writing Book on ‘How To Pretend Like You’re a Winner, When You’re Actually…’ [WATCH]