It’s 11:18pm on Tuesday as I write this from Massachusetts where I was speaking. I got back to the hotel room in time to see about 40 minutes of the Democrat presidential primary debate. I can easily say that former Senator Jim Webb was certainly out of place on that stage. Even Anderson Cooper made the assertion that he was out of touch with the Democrat party. And what did Cooper mean by that? What you saw was a gathering of folks posturing to “out left” each other. I will admit one thing; Anderson Cooper did a professional job in asking tough questions in a direct manner focused on topics and issues — as opposed to Jake Tapper who only created an animal house environment. But then again, the GOP candidates shouldn’t have followed him down that path.
The theme seemed to be all about populism — tell folks what they want to hear and give them what they want. And it will be paid for by rich people. And the rich people are Republican, and protected by Republicans.
What I found funny was that the Democrat primary selection pool is all old white people — diversity? If you were watching this debate, you’d believe we’re living in a different America. We’re going to give people free family leave, free healthcare, free education and anything else they want. There’s nothing that’s not a right. And it has to be very shocking to our Republic that an avowed socialist is wowing folks. Now, there is one thing on which I do agree with Bernie Sanders, and that is the restoration of Glass-Steagall, since Dodd-Frank has done nothing but punish small community banks.
But what was odd to me was the Sanders defense of Hillary Clinton and the “emails” issue. Now, just ask yourself, if this were a Republican, would folks just say move on, nothing to see here? And consider that Hillary Clinton wants to be commander in chief when members of the U.S. Armed Forces would be sentenced to Ft. Leavenworth for such missteps with classified materials.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- ‘Nails and Shrapnel’: Bomb Headed to Austin Explodes at FedEx
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- VIDEO: Donald Hits Back at CNN–‘The CLINTON News Network’
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Obama Repeals ObamaCare
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Self-Proclaimed ‘Trump Supporter’ Breaches Security at Tower With Bag of Weapons & Fireworks… to ‘Study’ for School
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- NAKED SPRING BREAKER FOUND: Un-Harmmed and Underaged, the Female Photographed Came Forward to the Police
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Barbra Streisand: I’m No #MeToo Victim, I Was Never Sexually Harassed
- KICK THE KICK: New Recoil Pad Takes The Shock Out Of The Shot