The real number is no doubt much higher, but people have a tendency to tell pollsters what they think they want to hear. “Just over half, 53.9 percent, said that Denmark’s laws should be solely based on its constitution.” That number should be 100%, and Danish officials should be working to make sure of that, but they aren’t. “The poll results come just a week after another survey found that 77.2 percent of Danish Muslims agreed that ‘the Quran’s instructions should be followed completely’, a marked increase from 2006 when just 62.4 percent agreed.” That number will continue to increase. Just wait and see what Denmark will be like in ten years.
Nearly four out of ten Danish Muslims think that Denmark’s laws should be at least partly based on the Quran, according to a new survey.
In a a poll conducted by Wilke for Jyllands-Posten, 11.3 percent of Danish Muslims said that the Quran should serve as the sole basis for Denmark’s laws, while an additional 26.5 percent said that the nation’s laws should be built upon a mixture of the Quran’s teachings and the Danish constitution.
Just over half, 53.9 percent, said that Denmark’s laws should be solely based on its constitution.
The poll results come just a week after another survey found that 77.2 percent of Danish Muslims agreed that “the Quran’s instructions should be followed completely”, a marked increase from 2006 when just 62.4 percent agreed.
Read more: pamelageller.com
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Susan Rice Is Not Going to Testify About Unmasking Trump Supporters
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Yoga Teacher Shot Down by Police After Calling in a Possible Assault
- Krauthammer Calls GOP Repeal and Replace an ‘Epic Fail’, Reveals Why in Detail
- This Dude Says ‘Diversity’ is Code Word for ‘Non-White’, Do You Agree? [Video]
- Kid Rock Releases Senate Platform: ‘If You Work Your Butt Off and Pay Taxes…’
- Harvard Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz: Liberals Searching for ‘Crimes That Don’t Exist’