Javed David doesn’t seem to understand the situation. Muslims have threatened David and warned him to stop building new churches. So why is he going ahead? Why is he needlessly and recklessly poking them in the eye? They told him they didn’t like this activity — doesn’t he realize how much he is harming Muslim-Christian dialogue by provoking Muslims in this way?
The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, which understands very well that the dialogue must be preserved at all costs and all activities that offend Muslims must be ended immediately, should send an emissary or two over to Lahore to explain present-day realities to David and to the Rev. Sohail Farman. Perhaps an Eastern Catholic bishop, one with an Arabic background and a sterling record of silencing and ostracizing those who speak out against Muslim persecution of Christians, could take one of his trusted priests, one who knows that those who oppose jihad and Islamic supremacism are an ongoing danger to the church, and they could go over to Lahore together and explain to David and Farman that Islam is at its core a Religion of Peace, as long as Christians don’t cross any red lines and do anything to goad the poor dears into doing something violent — violence for which the Christians would be entirely responsible, of course.
“Lahore, Christians build churches despite death threats,” by Shafique Khokhar, Asia News, November 9, 2015 (thanks to C. Cantoni):
Lahore (AsiaNews) – After receiving death threats earlier this year, the “Hope for Light” Christian Association has begun building a new church in the rural village of Sehari, Kasur district (35 km south-east of Lahore).
The village is home to 36 Christian families, who currently meet in a mud building Church that is too small to accommodate everyone. In view of the situation, Mass has to be celebrated outside.
Read more: jihadwatch.org
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- WATCH: Trump Calls Kaepernick a ‘Son of a B****’ for Protesting National Anthem
- A Furious Mike Pence Takes on McCain After Senator Saved Obamacare [WATCH]
- Kimg Jong-un Replies to Trump: Plans to “Tame” the President with “Fire”
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- This EPIC Meme DESTROYS Colin Kaepernick’s REFUSAL to Stand for the National Anthem
- The Real Deplorables–FOUR Football Players Disrespect America on 9/11
- Irma Hits Florida: The Deadly Surge to Come…
- Chick Wants to Change ‘Father’s Day’ To ‘Special Persons Day’ — Watch Her Explain This One…
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Not So Sharp: Masked Robbers Attempt to Hold Up Bar Filled With Policemen
- BREAKING: Explosion on London Tube Train
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Ex-Obama Official, Rosa Brooks, Suggest MILITARY COUP to Get Rid of Trump… Good Luck Lady