In January the Satanic Temple announced plans to erect a monument glorifying the Dark Lord on the front lawn of the Oklahoma Statehouse.
An Indiegogo campaign was launched with what seemed like a somewhat lofty goal of $20,000, but by the time donations ended almost $30,000 had been raised. Now an artist trained in classical sculpture is toiling away in New York, crafting Baphomet figure sitting beneath an inverted pentagram and flanked by two children gazing upward in loyalty.
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Student David Hogg Demands People ‘Work Together’, But Calls the NRA ‘Child Murderers’
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- Austin Bomber Dead — Blows Himself Up
- Meet the Hero School Resource Officer Who Shot Down Maryland Gunman
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- JESSE VENTURA: Not Going to See American Sniper Because ‘There is No Honor in Lying’
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- SERIOUSLY?! Obama Blames ‘GEOGRAPHY’ For Democrats’ A** Whooping