A senior law enforcement source reportedly told Fox News that Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake issued a direct order to her police chief to stand down as riots broke out Monday night.
When asked directly if the Baltimore mayor was the one who gave the stand-down order, the source said, “You are goddamn right it was.”
— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 29, 2015
Mayor Rawlings-Blake later denied the claim in an interview with Fox News’ Bill Hemmer:
“So there was no order to hold back?” Hemmer asked the mayor.
“No,” she replied.
“To those who would suggest you screwed this up, what would you say?” asked Hemmer.
“People have their own opinion,” Rawlings-Blake responded.
Read more: mrctv.org
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- ‘Definitely Terrorism’: NYC Suicide Bomber Captured Alive [VIDEO]
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- WATCH: Flag Burning Libtards Get The Full Wrath of an American Patriot–Fight Breaks Out
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- Investigation Reveals Navy Sailor Framed His Own Race ‘Hate Crime’ — Or is the Navy Framing Him?
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- POLL: Is It Time for Mueller to Resign?