A senior law enforcement source reportedly told Fox News that Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake issued a direct order to her police chief to stand down as riots broke out Monday night.
When asked directly if the Baltimore mayor was the one who gave the stand-down order, the source said, “You are goddamn right it was.”
— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 29, 2015
Mayor Rawlings-Blake later denied the claim in an interview with Fox News’ Bill Hemmer:
“So there was no order to hold back?” Hemmer asked the mayor.
“No,” she replied.
“To those who would suggest you screwed this up, what would you say?” asked Hemmer.
“People have their own opinion,” Rawlings-Blake responded.
Read more: mrctv.org
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer