A senior law enforcement source reportedly told Fox News that Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake issued a direct order to her police chief to stand down as riots broke out Monday night.
When asked directly if the Baltimore mayor was the one who gave the stand-down order, the source said, “You are goddamn right it was.”
— Fox News (@FoxNews) April 29, 2015
Mayor Rawlings-Blake later denied the claim in an interview with Fox News’ Bill Hemmer:
“So there was no order to hold back?” Hemmer asked the mayor.
“No,” she replied.
“To those who would suggest you screwed this up, what would you say?” asked Hemmer.
“People have their own opinion,” Rawlings-Blake responded.
Read more: mrctv.org
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Van Halen Icon Sammy Hagar Bashes Trump Haters, ‘Give Him a Chance’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show