The textbook definition of a narcissist is someone who can make anything all about them. And while America had little doubt President Barack Obama was a narcissist, the preener in chief managed to prove it yet again on Memorial Day.
In Obama’s weekly radio address, he said that the troops had a particular reason to be thankful this year: namely, him.
“Hi, everybody. This weekend is Memorial Day — a time to pay tribute to all our men and women in uniform who’ve ever given their lives so that we can live in freedom and security,” Obama began. “This year, the holiday is especially meaningful. It’s the first Memorial Day since our war ended in Afghanistan.”
First, it’s worth pointing out that end of the war in Afghanistan might come as news to the Afghanis who are still fighting the Taliban, or for the NATO force that’s still in the war-torn country.
Just because we’ve officially pulled out U.S. forces doesn’t mean that there aren’t Americans there, and it certainly doesn’t mean the war in Afghanistan has ended.
Irrespective of that, there’s also the fact that whether or not we’re fighting a war in Afghanistan has no bearing on the importance of Memorial Day.
Read more: conservativetribune.com
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- 2,800 New Hillary Clinton Emails Recovered Off of Anthony Weiner’s Laptop
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Sean Diddy Combs Tweets NFL ‘I… Have a Dream’ Message — Far From Martin Luther King Jr.’s Speech
- Joy Behar Forbids Attacks on Comedians Because ‘We’re Important People Right Now’ [WATCH]
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- Alleged Sexual Assault Victim of Harvey Weinstein is Suspended from Twitter