Warplanes have targeted the compound used by Yemen’s President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi in the southern port city of Aden, officials and witnesses say.
The officials said anti-aircraft guns returned fire and forced the planes to retreat. Smoke was seen rising from the compound afterwards.
There are conflicting reports about whether the president was inside.
The aircraft are believed to have been flown by forces loyal to the Houthi rebels who control the capital Sanaa.
Read more: bbc.com
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- ‘Definitely Terrorism’: NYC Suicide Bomber Captured Alive [VIDEO]
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- WATCH: Flag Burning Libtards Get The Full Wrath of an American Patriot–Fight Breaks Out
- Kate Steinle’s Killer is Now Being Targeted by ICE
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- Obama Whines, Claims He ‘Suffered Racism’ While Holding Presidential Office