The surviving pilot of a Russian plane shot down by Turkey on the Syrian border has said no warning was given.
Capt Konstantin Murakhtin told Russian television there was “no way” the jet could have violated Turkish airspace.
Russia said Capt Murakhtin was rescued in a 12-hour operation involving special forces.
It is not clear what happened to the body of his co-pilot, who was killed by gunfire as he parachuted from the burning plane.
Read more: BBC
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- When Marco Met Ivanka: The Most Awkward Hug in Political History
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Terrorist Knifeman Attacks Cop at Airport Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Massive Gunfight Breaks Out, What Would You Have Done?
- Trump Sends Kim Jong-un a Loud and Clear Message After Otto’s Death
- Trevor Noah Targets NRA: ‘How Does a Black Person Not Get Shot in America?’ [VIDEO]
- New Report Exposes Millions of Illegal Immigrants Have Voted in U.S. Elections
- Photo Gallery
- Chelsea Clinton Falls For Bannon’s Joke — Goes On Bizarre Twitter Rant
- A TRUE HERO: Watch The Moment US Special Forces Soldier-Turned Aid Worker Runs Through GUNFIRE To Save A Child From ISIS