Donald Trump has been called many things during his campaign for the White House. But now there is a simple two-word name being affixed to the Republican presidential candidate.
Among the first to bestow the label was Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report, who on Tuesday night posted an image of Trump parting a sea of fans in an image that looked like a Rolling Stone cover shot of a pop music icon.
Drudge said the rest of it in a sparsely worded tweet.
“There has been little doubt for months… AND ZERO DOUBT TONIGHT!” he wrote.
Read more: Western Journalism
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- Shady Lady Elizabeth Warren ‘Forgets’ to Disclose $1.3MIL Line of Credit Given to Her by…
- Not So Scary Now: Video Captures ISIS Militants Screaming Like Babies During Battle
- WATCH: Obama Thanks Himself for Trump’s Growing Economy
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- Dangerous Standoff With Armed Robber and Father Ends With the Bad Guy Dying
- Vagina Hat Wearers had Guest Speaker, Donna Hylton, Who Kidnapped, Raped and Tortured a Man [VIDEO]
- Kate Steinle’s Killer is Now Being Targeted by ICE
- A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE: Syrian Rebels Release a Video of Them Shooting Islamic State Militants
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- Obama Whines, Claims He ‘Suffered Racism’ While Holding Presidential Office