Donald Trump has been called many things during his campaign for the White House. But now there is a simple two-word name being affixed to the Republican presidential candidate.
Among the first to bestow the label was Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report, who on Tuesday night posted an image of Trump parting a sea of fans in an image that looked like a Rolling Stone cover shot of a pop music icon.
Drudge said the rest of it in a sparsely worded tweet.
“There has been little doubt for months… AND ZERO DOUBT TONIGHT!” he wrote.
Read more: Western Journalism
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Obama’s ‘Legacy’ and the 10 Ways He DESTROYED America
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- WATCH: Trey Gowdy Reveals How Clinton, DNC are GUILTY of Money Laundering
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Kid Claims to be ‘Time Traveler’ from 2030 — Passes Lie Detector Test Saying Trump Will Win Second Term and Artificial Intelligence Will…
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Chelsea Clinton Makes the Most OBNOXIOUS Comment Why Hillary Lost…GET OVER YOURSELF!
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers