A video circulating on social media shows a man pointing a gun at a St. Lucie County sheriff’s deputy’s cruiser.
It is raising concern with other law enforcement officers.
In the video posted to Snap Chat, one man is seen shooting a hand gun in an open field. Later, he and another man are seen driving in a car, drinking a beer and one of the men points a handgun at a St. Lucie County cruiser while laughing.
“They don’t take this seriously. They don’t take this behavior seriously,” said Luis Blasco, President of the Fraternal order of Police Lodge 50 in Palm Beach County.
Blasco has been a law enforcement officer for more than a decade. He finds the video reckless and disrespectful.
“It’s becoming the norm which is sad. It’s very sad,” Blasco said.
The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office identified the two men in the video, but have not released their identities as they are not facing any criminal charges.
Read more: dudemanual.com
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Boy Scouts Given a New ‘Politically Correct’ Name
- SECOND AMENDMENT WIN: Application of Gun Control Act Shot Down by Federal Appellate Court
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?