An Egyptian court has sentenced a four-year-old boy to life in prison for committing four ‘murders’ when he was only one and a half years old.
Ahmed Mansour Karni was convicted in absentia of four counts of murder, eight of attempted murder, vandalising property, disturbance of peace and threatening police officers.
The boy was part of a list of 115 defendants who were all given life sentences at a military court in Cairo for crimes committed on 3 January 2014 in the province of Fayoum, 70km south of Cairo.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Van Halen Icon Sammy Hagar Bashes Trump Haters, ‘Give Him a Chance’
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…