Since the capturing of the world’s most wanted man, there are many questions surrounding his latest arrest and how he allowed the beautiful Mexican actress Kate del Castillo into his inner circle.
The Rolling Stone piece in which famed actor Sean Penn documents his daring journey to Mexico to meet up with El Chapo Guzmán, ultimately led to the kingpin’s recapture, six months after his elaborate prison break.
But the meeting between the double Oscar-winning actor and the famed drugs lord only seems to come about with del Castillo’s help.
‘He was interested in seeing the story of his life told on film, but would entrust its telling only to Kate,’ Penn wrote in the magazine about El Chapo’s desire to have a movie made about him.
Del Castillo first started her acting career in 1979 when she appeared in a film titled The Last Escape.
From there, her fame only grew and so did her voice to speak out about different issues plaguing the world and her country. In 2009 she was appointed Ambassador for the Mexican Commission on Human Rights and also posed in a PETA campaign in 2012.
The relationship between El Chapo and the 43-year-old beauty seems to have started at the beginning of 2012, when she first mentioned him in a tweet.
The Mexican film and television star, who is the daughter of soap opera actor Eric del Castillo, stated that she would trust El Chapo if it was a question between him or the seemingly corrupt Mexican government.
‘Mr. Chapo, wouldn’t it be cool that you started trafficking with love?’ she wrote in the tweet.
‘With cures for diseases, with food for the homeless children, with alcohol for the retirement homes that don’t let the elderly spend the rest of the days doing whatever the f*** they want.
‘Imagine trafficking with corrupt politicians instead of women and children who end up as slaves.
‘Why don’t you burn all those whorehouses where women are worth less than a pack of cigarettes. Without offer, there’s no demand.
‘Come on, Don! You would be the hero of heroes. Let’s traffic with love. You know how to. Life is a business and the only thing that changes is the merchandise. Don’t you agree?’
Soon after her initial tweet, the popular soap opera actress who famously played a drug lordess on television, was contacted by one of El Chapo’s lawyers.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis
- ALERT: Bomb Threat Reported for Central London Tube Trains
- Photo Gallery
- BARBARIC: Two White Teenagers Beat Black Friend Hold her Down to Get Raped
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…