Former Gov. Eliot Spitzer, the infamous “Client 9” who resigned amid a prostitution scandal, was accused of choking a woman at The Plaza hotel, law enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.
Police rushed to the hotel after Svetlana Travis, 25, used her cellphone to call 911 at about 8 p.m. Saturday to say she was having a breakdown and had cut her wrist, the sources said.
The cops went up to the $1,000-a-night suite and Spitzer answered the door.
“Is there a problem?” they asked the disgraced ex-Love Guv.
“Everything’s fine. There’s no problem,” he responded, according to the sources.
The officers left, but called 911, telling an operator to phone Travis back. Travis told a dispatcher that she no longer needed help.
The cops went back anyway to check, although by then, she had left the room, the sources said.
After Spitzer opened the door a second time, the cops spied broken glass, bloodstains and clothing on the floor and started a search inside.
Travis reappeared, and the cops called EMS, which took her to Mount Sinai West Hospital, where she told staffers Spitzer had attacked her, sources said.
Read more: New York Post
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Delta and United Airlines Drop Their NRA Connections — Several Other Companies Too
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Nikolas Cruz to Plead GUILTY for Mass Shooting, Will He Avoid Death Penalty?
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Man Claims He is a ‘9yr-Old Trapped’ in a Man’s Body After Being Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Children