On December 6 the Associated Press pointed out that California’s aggressive gun control laws–expanded background checks, heavy regulations on “assault weapons,” and other regulations–all proved impotent to stop the San Bernardino terror attacks.
Breitbart News previously reported that the expanded background checks failed to make a difference, yet Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) and other Democrats responded to the San Bernardino attacks by pushing to expand background checks in every state.
According to the AP, the fact that the guns used in the attack were “[legally] purchased” by people who passed background checks is raising questions about whether any new gun controls could be effective against such determined attackers.
Read more: Breitbart
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer