GREELEY, Colorado – A man who bought the former service car of a fallen Weld County Sheriff’s deputy during an auction Wednesday gave the vehicle to the deputy’s son, Tanner Brownlee.
Steve Wells bid $60,000 for the 2010 Dodge Charger valued at $12,500. The car was used by Sam Brownlee, who was killed in 2010 in the line of duty.
After placing the winning bid, Wells walked over to Brownlee’s son and handed the keys to him, saying “Tanner, here’s your car.”
“Realizing how much this car meant to him, I understand it now, and I want to keep that and hold onto it,” Tanner told 9NEWS before the auction.
Read more: khou.com
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Photo Gallery
- Chelsea Clinton Falls For Bannon’s Joke — Goes On Bizarre Twitter Rant
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke