Pamela Gellar’s “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas was interrupted by two gunmen, one of whom was directly armed by the U.S. government.
Nadir Soofi, one of the would-be murderers shot dead in Garland after an attempted attack, appears to have gotten his firearm as a result of the botched gun running operation Fast and Furious. After realizing that his criminal record would show up on a background check, (drug and assault charges) Soofi went to a gun shop known for selling illegal guns.
Federal authorities allowed Lone Wolf Trading Co. to sell these illegal firearms with the hopes that they would be able to trace the weapons to drug cartels and other such organizations. Unfortunately, a man with a previous criminal record including assault charges managed to get his hands on a traceable gun provided by the government.
Read more: newsninja2012.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- VIDEO: Armed Citizen Kills Restaurant Shooter
- BREAKING: FBI Files Linking Hillary Clinton to SUICIDE of White House Council Vince Foster Go MISSING
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- SPRING BREAK HORRORS: Cops on the Search for Naked Female ‘Who May Be in Danger’ after Seen Trying to Flee Group of Guys
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation