It’s been years since Mariana Harrison moved into her first apartment, but one piece of fatherly advice has stayed with her ever since.
Harrison, who’s a real estate agent in Texas, says the screws in most front doors typically have screws that are only ‘half an inch long’ and easily fall out with one kick by a burglar.
However, she says her dad replaced them with 4-inch screws, making it near impossible for anyone to kick her door in.
Read more: IJReview
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- Trump’s Public Statement on Roy Moore Loss and What This Defeat Means for Conservatives
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- NYC Terrorist Speaks: Christmas Decorations Inspired Him to Attack
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- NYC Terrorist Akayed Ullah: ‘Trump You Failed to Protect Your Nation’
- Pentagon Announces Admission of Transgender Applicants for the Military Starting in 2018
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- How Mueller Compromised Trump Probe and is About to Implode
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Madonna Posts ‘Vagina Tattoo’ for Women’s March to Protest Trump…
- World Leader Wishes to FORCE Headscarfs on ALL Women…Because Islamophobia
- Migrants Live Stream GANG RAPE, Justice System Gives Them Slap on the Wrists and…