FBI Director James Comey was called before a House Judiciary Committee Tuesday to comment on the government’s demands to have Apple unlock the encryption codes of cell phones used by the San Bernardino terrorists.
But when Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) had a chance to question Comey on the matter, he turned the tables and used the opportunity to ask Comey about the ongoing investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information on a private email server.
What can be gleaned from the exchange is there is, in fact, an ongoing investigation of Clinton at the highest federal levels. Comey, the director of the FBI admitted he’s closely and personally involved in the investigation. And while the White House press secretary and the president himself seem dismissive of the allegations, it’s almost certain the FBI does not make a regular habit of investigating non-issues.
Chabot’s question and Comey’s answer can be seen below. The question regarding Clinton’s emails starts at 18:18.
Read more: Western Journalism
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: ‘Confesses’ to Murdering Natalee Holloway in Undercover Video
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Rosie O’Donnell Apologizes to Tyrant Kim Jong-un for President Trump’s Behavior… [VIDEO]