FBI Director James Comey was called before a House Judiciary Committee Tuesday to comment on the government’s demands to have Apple unlock the encryption codes of cell phones used by the San Bernardino terrorists.
But when Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) had a chance to question Comey on the matter, he turned the tables and used the opportunity to ask Comey about the ongoing investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified information on a private email server.
What can be gleaned from the exchange is there is, in fact, an ongoing investigation of Clinton at the highest federal levels. Comey, the director of the FBI admitted he’s closely and personally involved in the investigation. And while the White House press secretary and the president himself seem dismissive of the allegations, it’s almost certain the FBI does not make a regular habit of investigating non-issues.
Chabot’s question and Comey’s answer can be seen below. The question regarding Clinton’s emails starts at 18:18.
Read more: Western Journalism
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Thug Grabs the Wrong Girl’s Butt, Gets KNOCKED OUT in Viral Video
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them