Federal, state and local law enforcement officials kicked off a new joint task force in the Rio Grande Valley aimed at fighting the rising threat against children from sexual predators. Arrests of sex offenders, including previously deported illegal alien sex offenders has been on the increase across this border region.
Representatives from the various agencies gathered at the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) offices to announce the Rio Grande Valley Child Exploitation Investigations Task Force. The various agencies will join forces under HSI to address online as well as other crimes where children are victimized.
“Predators in our community should know that the next time they attempt to entice our children online they may be speaking instead to a member of our task force; and we will find you,” said Shane Folden, Special Agent In Charge in San Antonio for Homeland Security Investigations.
Read more: Breitbart
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death