Two women are about to make history by becoming the first female soldiers to graduate from the Army’s exhausting Ranger School.
They’re among the 96 students who will graduate from the intensive training program Friday in Fort Benning, Georgia.
This was the first year the Army opened the course to women on a trial basis.
“This course has proven that every Soldier, regardless of gender, can achieve his or her full potential,” Secretary of the Army John M. McHugh said in a statement.
But it’s not clear what awaits the female graduates.
Unlike the male graduates, the two women can’t apply to join the 75th Ranger Regiment, an elite special operations force.
Read more: ktla.com
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- EXCLUSIVE: American Patriot & [email protected] Chuck Taylor Discusses Defensive Handgun Shooting [WATCH]