Two women are about to make history by becoming the first female soldiers to graduate from the Army’s exhausting Ranger School.
They’re among the 96 students who will graduate from the intensive training program Friday in Fort Benning, Georgia.
This was the first year the Army opened the course to women on a trial basis.
“This course has proven that every Soldier, regardless of gender, can achieve his or her full potential,” Secretary of the Army John M. McHugh said in a statement.
But it’s not clear what awaits the female graduates.
Unlike the male graduates, the two women can’t apply to join the 75th Ranger Regiment, an elite special operations force.
Read more: ktla.com
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- NYC Terrorist Speaks: Christmas Decorations Inspired Him to Attack
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- Trump’s Public Statement on Roy Moore Loss and What This Defeat Means for Conservatives
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Photo Gallery
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- NYC Terrorist Akayed Ullah: ‘Trump You Failed to Protect Your Nation’
- WATCH: Hundreds of Paratroopers Drop from Sky in Most Epic Display of ‘AMERICA’
- WATCH: Conceal Carry Reciprocity Bill Has Major Gun Control Bill Attached to it?
- ISIS Has Been Defeated
- REPORT: ‘Nasty Woman’ Throws Her Used TAMPON at a Police Officer
- PETA Director Attacks Single Mother Who Hunts to Feed Her Family
- JAW DROPPING: Little Kid Started Fire at Anti-Trump Protest in DC — His Reason Will SHOCK You
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]