Police say a man’s bragging on social media and a tip from his mother has led to his arrest on charges he played a role in Ferguson-area looting last November.
Investigators say Brandon Ward posted on Facebook a photograph of surveillance footage shown during a televised news segment asking for public help in identifying suspects in looting that followed a St. Louis County grand jury’s decision not to indict Ferguson officer Darren Wilson in Michael Brown’s shooting death.
Read more: stlouis.cbslocal.com
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- What Feminist Lena Dunham Said About Fathers in Tweet Will Make You VOMIT
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars